By far my best seller.
I changed the pattern* so that each pocket was an inch wide instead of the 3/4 called for in the original. I made one with the smaller pockets, but it buckled once the crayons were all in, probably because instead of broadcloth and interfacing I used much heavier canvas, denim and/or upholstery fabric and skipped the interfacing. Instead of a ribbon tie on the crayon rolls I sewed an elastic hair band near the edge by dropping the feed dogs on my sewing machine and zig-zag stitching several times. If you do use ribbon, don't forget to put some fray-check on the cut ends.
To go with the crayons I stitched a few quick scribble books. Ten pages of kids' writing paper folded in between a rectangle of decorative scrapbook paper. I just ran down the middle with the longest straight stitch on my sewing machine.
The O 63 there was part of a bingo game the sale organizers ran as a fundraiser ($1/card). Winning cards were entered in a raffle and it helped ensure people looked at every table.
*Again the tutorial specifically says the pattern may be used to make the item to sell.